Serving Clients in Southeast Michigan for More Than 40 Years
The Michigan law firm of Reeds, Reeds, Hammerschmidt & Stickradt, P.C., was founded in 1976. We have helped thousands of Michigan clients secure positive results in difficult situations, and this is the measure by which a law firm should be judged.
We have offices in Walled Lake, Wyandotte and Royal Oak. From these locations, we help clients throughout southeast Michigan with a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Criminal defense — We handle all types of criminal charges, including felonies and misdemeanors.
- Family law — If you are getting a divorce, we can help you through the process and assist you with custody, support and property division issues.
- Bankruptcy — When financial stress reaches an unmanageable level, we can help you get a fresh start. Changes to the law in bankruptcy provide more options than ever to save your home, reduce or eliminate second mortgages, and save your family thousands of dollars.
- Estate planning — It is important to develop an estate plan that reflects your wishes and protects your assets. We can help you with wills, trusts and other estate planning tools.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in an accident, we can help you secure compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages and damages for your pain and suffering.
Knowledgeable Attorneys Handling DUI, Bankruptcy, Sex Crimes, Divorce and More
Attorneys Michael W. Reeds, who was selected for inclusion in the Michigan Super Lawyer list, and Travis M. Reeds are well known for their knowledge and experience in criminal defense, and they are frequently called upon to comment or consult on complex criminal defense litigation. As effective drunk driving defense trial lawyers, they are editors and contributors to the Michigan Drunk Driving Law and Practice book, a comprehensive resource for attorneys published through the Institute for Continuing Legal Education in Ann Arbor. Travis M. Reeds has also written, lectured, and commented on criminal defense, tactics, drivers' licensing and domestic violence. In addition, both Michael W. Reeds and Travis M. Reeds wrote the Criminal Procedure Book for ICLE.
Timothy P. Stickradt is an expert in bankruptcy and financial litigation as well as criminal defense. Along with Marguerite A. Hammerschmidt, an expert in both family law and bankruptcy, the firm provides all around representation for clients with a variety of legal issues.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Consultation: 888-586-1490
Your first consultation with our firm is always free. Contact our attorneys in Walled Lake, Royal Oak and Wyandotte for trusted advice and skilled representation in a wide range of practice areas.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.